Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Outdoor Retailer - San Francisco Part 2

After a whirlwind tour of San Francisco this morning i am now in Salt Lake City. I obviously "went left" and didn't meet my end at the hands of some crack head. In fact the hotel in San Francisco turned out quite well.
I managed to get a quick photo while the locals were distracted by a fight on the opposite corner.

It was only a 100 metres from the cable car and then a short, steep ride over the hill to Fisherman's Warf.
Cable Car

Golden Gate Bridge

Alcatraz


Unfortunately I didn't have time to visit all the local attractions.

On another note Liquid Logic released their new website today, showcasing their new boats and outfitting for 2008. Basically they have a new river runner in multiple sizes, a bigger and smaller Jefe, and more sizes in the CR range. The new outfittinng looks pretty fancy and they have some limited edition colours/graphics as well. Check it all out at http://www.liquidlogickayaks.com/

I'll see what further info I can find out over the next few days. The open Air Demo starts tomorrow afternoon and companies with booths at the main show will start setting up.